Friday, February 2, 2018

[UPDATE + ANNOUNCEMENT] Bokutachi ga Yarimashita: Volume 4, Chapter 37

Chapter 37: It's Settled!

Imgur

And with that, we've hit the end of Volume 4! I'll take this time now to give you two announcements:

FIRST: I will be mirroring my uploads onto Mangadex in place of Imgur starting from Volume 5, as it seems like it's serving as a decent replacement for Batoto so far. Once I get my group ownership situation there squared away I'll start mirroring all the revised old chapters over the coming week. Speaking of...

SECOND: I'm taking a week off before starting Volume 5. I am a college student, so there's a good bit of work that I wanna get on top of before starting back up. Should be fine after that.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Nuwang. I wonder if the revised chapters will have their texts changed somehow, because I've been doing the spanish scripts and I will have to revise them too is there will be changes hehe. Anyway, looking forward for more BokuYari. Sloth

    ReplyDelete