Friday, January 12, 2018

[UPDATE] Bokutachi ga Yarimashita: Volume 4, Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Fall

Mediafire
Imgur

I was originally planning on posting this chapter both on here and on Batoto as a last hurrah, but it looks like my other chapters are already broken, so I imagine the rest of the site is in a similar state. Anyhow, I'm sure you've noticed I've been doing a bit of tagging with these posts. Just for the sake of organization I'll be tagging chapter releases with [UPDATE] and anything else with [ANNOUNCEMENT] or whatever is most fitting at the time. Big thanks to everyone that's still here reading. Oh, and if you see anyone on some other site wondering where the new BokuYari chapter is, point em this way.

Assuming the bots haven't already found it.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you havent enabled the "Follow" function?! BTw maybe you could ask Hot Chocolate Scans to host this in their reader?

    http://hotchocolatescans.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I think the follow button should be enabled now. And I'll see about it, thanks.

      Delete